Friday, May 05, 2006

Time off...


Well, I took some time away from the computer. I am making progress with my stamping. Not with my walking! Bummer!!! Oh well, I will upload a card I did tonight for a friend. The technique is called "Flip-Flop" (taken from Split Coast Stampers web site) and since I love those things and I was thanking my friend for getting me something with a flip flop design, I thought I would use the two for her card. I hope she likes it.

Here is the front of the card. I used a dollar stamp from Michael's for the flip flop background. The shading technique also came from Split Coast. (they have a wealth of info) You use a small cosmetic sponge and an alligator clip and swipe the ink from the edge of the cardstock inward. Here's
a card with that technique that is the BOMB!!! I also used the new linen background stamp from SU! It is very versatile.






Here is the inside of the card. I used the Sizzix sidekick flip flops and foot dies. I love using that machine! (The regular Sizzix machine was used for the letter "T" and "Y" on the front of the card with Alphabars.)

No comments: