Friday, August 18, 2006

Noon 5 mile walk/run in 1 hr 19 minutes

.
It is a bit overcast today. I only saw the sun once and it was still through some opaqueness. Right now the Oviedo weather icon says 84 degrees which isn't bad to exercise in. The humidity is, however, in 4 digits, me thinks!!!!!

My weight is still at 179 since two days ago. Not bad considering I ate at Red Lobster for lunch yesterday and I think the body really wants to retain the fat the older you get! (Just my theory!) It just means I have to work harder. I am the determined one.



Tonight is the first Oviedo HS football game. Not counted but everyone will be there...well, everyone except my dear promboy! He quit band (would have been the drum captain) and will be working tonight at Tarjey. His girlfriend is on the varsity cheerleading squad so I will get to see her. He is supposed to meet us at (Mis)take and Shake after the game. He works across the street.

Wild KAJ, my youngest son, will be going with us to the game to chill. He has had homework constantly, even in his sleep, I think! 8th grade is starting off with a nuclear bomb (that's nucular to you Bush/Simpson fans!). He has between 4-5 hours a night plus more on the weekends. But he is keeping his grades at a plus side which is encouraging.

My BFF redid a few of my french manicured nails yesterday and I am now ready to rumble (old Spanish saying, I think!) Onward, upward...more walking tomorrow...10K in Waterford Lakes...come check it out here.

Namaste

No comments: