Monday, June 18, 2007

PCH Tour 2007 Day 17

.
Yet, another theme park. This time it was the Cedar Point Park Knott's Berry Farm. They have the best roller coasters. The first one we went on was Ghostrider. Their old, rickety wooden one. Well, Karl and Teagan were in the front and KJ was second row. Kent and I were behind him and I was all prepared to get out the camera to videotape as we left the "gate". We went up the first incline and as I started to video, the ride just STOPPED!!! And then one of the ride attendants came up the tiny, little stairs all the way to the top...where the five of us were sitting. He came to me and said, "I'm sorry ma'am but you can't videotape. I need to take your camera. WAAAAAAAHHH!!! So, needless to say, I won't have a repeat from last year's Cedar Point ride! Oh, well, I tried!!!
.

.
BTW, I did get my camera back after we got off of the ride.......;O)
.

No comments: