Monday, July 09, 2007

Almost Heaven, Tennessee...

.
Ah, yes, going to grandma and grandpa Bank's home always rewards us with a field of dreams....I mean greens!!! And white...potatoes, that is! Fresh from the garden, picked yesterday. Mmmmmm..ready for a cubed steak roast dinner tomorrow (Monday) night back in FL.
.

.
The garden is abounding with the rewards of Grandpa's sowing. And we reaped abundantly!
.

.

These speak for themselves. Grandma Banks taught Kimmy and I how to string the beans last year. And Kent and I didn't waste any time in getting them ready for tomorrow night's meal!

.

.

Holy cow...or onions...these are humongous!!! They came from a neighbor across the road who has a garden as large as Grandpa Banks' but I didn't get to see it this time. I will have to go over there next time as it has been mentioned as a site to witness!

.

.
I am so looking forward to dinner tomorrow. Never as good as Grandma Banks, but I'm learning!!! :o)
.

No comments: