Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Wow! Lots of Changes

.
Our local DP (Don Pablos) shut down on December 26th, suddenly, so I researched and found that all but 2 closed in FL. We are (maybe) fortunate to have the remaining two in the Orlando area. We will visit the Seminole Towne Center location on Wed. if it is still open.
The Orlando Dixie Stampede shut its doors today saying that they received an offer for the property that was too good to pass up. What about the close to minimum wage job earners that were told not to report for work the next day? I hope Dolly had some kind of compensation/back-up plan for them. It so saddens me.
.
My weight for this week is 168...down 2 lbs from 12/24.....yeah!!! I didn't weigh myself on the 31st due to a lack of a scale in TN. FBS...not so good this am...115...but, I sure did enjoy that double serving of the bottom of the chip bag...known as the crumbs....last night with my Subway turkey/cheese wrap! YUM!!!
.
I have walked all 3 days since arriving home from vacation. 5 miles each. Today I was really sore so my time was over 1 hour and 20 minutes. Not to worry, it means I had a few more minutes to burn calories at a heart rate of 60% of my max! After a hot bath with salts, I stretched and feel much looser. Actually, pain free at the moment! Life is good!
.

No comments: