Friday, July 28, 2006

30:00 1.54


This was the time I walked on the treadmill and the distance I went. I had to slow down from 17+ minute pace to a 20 minute pace because of shin pains (the reason I stopped running years ago). I need to stretch out my lower legs before walking and maybe a warm epsom salt bath soak will help, too. My weight is down another half pound so I am at 182 today.

I have been watching my eating and feel hungry at bedtime every night. I have eaten more fruits and vegetables than I was and getting a cup of milk a day with my cereal in the morning. I was tired last night and a bit tired to day but the walk has re-energized me. I still have two weeks and only 4 lbs to go. I will keep losing if I surpass my goal before the date. I hope to lose enough to fit in my size 12 clothes from a couple of years ago. We'll see...

No comments: