Thursday, June 14, 2007

PCH Tour 2007 Day 12

.
The picture of the day was for the next destination. The sister park to Disneyland...California Adventure. This reminded us of MGM Studios but also had a Boardwalk similar to the one in Ocean City, NJ. You can see the big ferris wheel in the background.

And I did bring my jacket which I put around my waist for the daytime hours - I needed it at night again. The temp was about 80, with the sun, but back down into the 60's after dark. We arrived just before 8 am and stayed at Downtown Disney for the fireworks at 10 pm.

The park is set up so closely that when you get off of the tram, you can walk to either park. They are directly across from one another. And Downtown Disney is along the outskirts of California Adventure. There isn't nearly as much space here in CA.
.




.

No comments: