Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Fourth set of Relay pics...

.
Here we are walking the second lap...only the survivors walk the first lap. By his look, my brother took this very seriously. It was raining from the time the survivors came out from their nice dinner. It wasn't a hard rain and we walked on grass but it was really crowded for a while. There were a lot of people there.
. .
This pic is after our laps (we did two). Kent was taking the pics so he isn't in any but It was still a family affair!
.

.

This is my friend Jackie with me. She walked the survivor lap with my brother.

..

Another picture of my brother, sister and I along with my sister's husband and my son, KJ. He doesn't look happy but he is inside. (He's 15!)

. .

The luminaries that they set up for the 9 pm lighting. It was really nice. The rain slowed down enough for the candles to stay lit through the ceremony.

.

.

No comments: