Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Third set of pics

.
Walking a lap around 11:00 pm. Kent stopped by after dinner to bring me some "stuff" to finish out the night and to drop KJ off. He snapped some pictures while he was with me. You can see that the lighting was really good. And the rain had stopped for a little while. It started back up after he left but stopped for good around 1 am.
.
.
The torch was passed to me while Kent was walking with me. A cool experience. It went around the track all night long. I carried it twice. (I was wearing Kent's jacket while he was with me as he got hot and I was cold.)
.

.

Kent got a glimpse of a teammate folding up one of the tents. It was near the end...I think around 10:30 am. I was still walking!!!

. .

I walked with many different people during the hours I walked. This was Mitch (Mitchell Wade Salons). What a nice guy! We had a very nice chat. His booth had Mardi Gras as their holiday, hence the beads he was wearing.

. .

Karl came with Kent to carry a few things back home (via car) that were needed for the team booth. I think he was proud of me. (At least, I hope he was.) I was tired!!!

. .

No comments: