Monday, June 04, 2007

PCH Tour 2007 Day 3

.
Okay, before I show the picture of the day, I have to show you the actual first pictures that we took today! Just by chance. Today happened to be the Escape From Alcatraz Triathlon!!! Why anyone would subject themselves to this torture is well beyond my capacity! However, in their defense, they will probably outlive me!!! LOL

The first pic is of a group we saw near the water doing their final run. The second picture, well, you can see for yourself, she must be missing a few brain cells!!! What are these people thinking?!!! I froze just watching them! Anyway, we ate lunch at a nearby restaurant and one of the senior participants came in with his family. He had finished 6th in his age group (just under 3 hours) and was happy to just finish!



..
.

No comments: