Saturday, June 09, 2007

Day 8 - Part 4

.
Picture of the day is a funny story...I have been cold for the entire trip. Having to wear a jacket and sometimes one or two sweatshirts underneath. Today was no exception. So, I had Kent drop us off at the front and quickly get some visitor take a picture of us with the sign in the background. (So I looked like I've been changing clothes!!!) Then, we jumped back in the van, parked and I got in the back seat while everyone else walked to the entrance to buy tickets. I met up with them moments later after I changed into jeans and a t-shirt and a jacket. I also have been wearing my gym shoes all the time. The only exception was the day we drove from San Francisco through Carmel when I wore flip flops on the beach.
. .
After we left the zoo, we came back to our hotel, freshened up and walked to dinner along the gas light district. We chose a T.G.I.Friday's, knowing what the food would taste like. Then, since we didn't have any dessert from the Ghirardelli's in San Francisco, we stopped by the one on the main drag near the restaurant and had hot fudge sundaes...mmmmm. Below is the actual pronunciation of Ghirardelli. I always pronounced it wrong...til now!
. .

No comments: